PCL has built its reputation on quality and reliability and is committed to ensuring its employees are both able and dedicated to providing products and services that conform to customer requirements.
PCL's pledge is:
- To deliver products on time and without defects
- To work hand-in-hand with shareholders
- To develop and involve all employees
- To sustain an environment of continual improvement and development
- To work towards Quality objectives
- To comply with requirements of BS EN IS0 9001:2000 and Investors In People
- To continually monitor Policy and Quality Objectives and subject them to periodic Management review
- To remain committed in its loyalty to Sheffield by displaying the city's "mark of origin and quality" on its products
PCL Director Simon Shorter said:
"Quality and reliability are our watchwords for product development. We remain committed to building on our hard-fought reputation for design and high standards which, although some may see as traditional, we value as key to a dynamic business like ours."