Designed for high pressure aircraft tires, these robust yet lightweight units are available with a calibration of 45 - 300psi and offer guaranteed accuracy.
The magnified linear scale is easy to read, whilst the attractive slim line design with ergonomic trigger makes them comfortable and easy to use.
The Aircraft Model comes complete with two interchangeable "Skydrol" corrosion resistant hose asemblies. One with a standard (8v1) chuck, the other with a large bore (12v1) chuck.
PCL's high pressure inflators are designed to be durable, with an aluminium body and impact absorbing rubber bumper.
Key Product Benefits
- Reduced operating costs with fast inflation and deflation rates
- Long life - excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility - suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Easy fitting and usage
Key Product Features
- "Skydrol" corrosion resistant hose assemblies
- Standard (8v1) and large bore (12v1) screw-on chucks
- Cast aluminium body
- Proven linear spring gauge
- Proven linear gauge display
- Individual testing
- Inflation pressure up to 300psi
||8v1 and 12v1 screw-on
||45-300psi in 5psi units