ACCURA 1 breaks the mould for handheld units, merging ease of use and readability with rapid, safe and cost-effective tire inflation.
This robust yet sophisticated unit combines leading electronics and sensor technology with patented software algorithms for trouble-free inflation and deflation.
Its biomorphic handle and direct valve mechanism enable the operator to deliver excellent rates of inflation in comfort, which in turn provides customers with extended tire life, increased fuel economy and improved safety.
Suitable for tire shops, garages, car dealers and transport terminals, the ACCURA 1 Tire Inflator is widely accepted as the best product available for measuring and checking digital Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS).
Features & Benefits
- Reduced Usage Times - driven by the simplicity of use and clear display
- Reduced Operating Costs - fast inflation and deflation rates
- Increased Customer Service - high levels of speed, accuracy and safety
- Reduced Cost of Ownership - long product life
- High Versatility - flexible usage
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Robust electronic design
- Ceramic sensor
- Clear and easy to read digital display
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Proprietary software increasing accuracy, fine metering and eliminating the chance of false readings
- Direct valve design increasing inflation and deflation rates
- Individually tested and certified
- Built in swivel and hanging device
- Over-pressure warning if pressure exceeds 12bar / 174psi / 1200kP
- Long battery life (1 x CR2450)
- Low battery warning light
- For the Tire User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tire wear extending tire life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tire-related incidents
- ComplianceEC Directive 86/217 and BS EN 12645:1999
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy0.2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure218 psi