PCL has built on the world-leading MK3 to create a high pressure model for Truck Tyre Inflation – the new ALG4.
On the face of it, the ALG4 Truck Tyre Inflator looks exactly the same as the MK3, which has become industry-standard in tyre shops, garages and petrol forecourts across the globe.
The big difference is that the ALG4 Truck Tyre Inflator goes up to 174 lbf/in² (12 bar), a substantial hike from the already powerful MK3's 138 lbf/in² (9.6 bar).
Building on the MK3 to create the ALG4 Truck Tyre Inflator has resulted in a gauge which not only answers the market need for a higher pressure inflator but also provides one which can withstand harsh tyre shop environments.
The new ALG4 is set to become the heavy duty solution for providing safe, cost-effective and trouble-free high pressure inflation with guaranteed accuracy. This in turn will give truck tyre users the benefits of extended tyre life, increased fuel economy and improved safety.
The reliable and versatile ALG4 Truck Tyre Inflator, with its aluminium die cast body and linear gauge represents the best product on the market for both indoor and outdoor applications, even in extreme weather.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs with fast inflation and deflation rates
- Long life - excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility - suitable for indoor and outdoor environments and commercial and retail applications
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Easy fitting and usage
- New valve design increasing inflation and deflation rates
- Cast aluminium body
- Proven linear spring gauge
- Proven linear gauge display
- Individual testing and certification
- For the Tyre User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
- Meets Health and Safety hose length requirements
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure16 bar / 232 psi
- Inflation Flow500 l/min / 13 cfm