The latest Standard Air and Water Tower range is designed to meet the pressing demands of the modern petrol forecourt.
The new design of the Standard Air and Water Towers provide an attractive and stylish appearance.
The stainless steel and/or painted cabinets offer extended unit life, as well as the ability to resist the harsh environment while keeping the unit looking sharp. All components, from the housing, to the tire inflator, to the slow retractable hose reels, and even the radiator filler, are built for ease of use, reliability and extended life.
The ability to incorporate a compressor inside the units makes them flexible and able to function whether main air is available or not.
Features & Benefits
- Low life-cycle costs
- Easy to operate for the road user
- Suitable where main air is not available
- Default to safe setting
- New high performance, slow retractable hose reels as standard on large towers
- Audible and visual end-of-cycle signals
- Stainless steel, plain, or painted cabinets
- 30mm LCD transflective backlit screen as standard
- Screen-wash options available for all units
- Alternative tire valve connectors available for all units (short-stem twin hold-on as standard)
- 10 bar alternative compressors available for all applicable units (5.5 bar as standard)
- Built-in nitrogen generator option available for the units without internal compressor
- Complies toExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- GermanPTB 18.08/00.03, 18.08/05.03 & 18.08/04.01 (single and dual screen)
- FrenchF-06-H-157 (dual screen)
- Portuguese245.30.04.0.14 (single screen)
- Spanish111063001 (single screen)
- Accuracy+/- 0.5% of full scale reading
- Maximum Inflation Pressure10 bar / 145 psi / 999 kPa / 10 kg/cm²
- Display Resolution0.1 bar / 1 psi / 5 kPa / 0.1 kg/cm²
- Operating Temperature-20°C to +70°C
- IP RatingIP44
- Maximum Inlet Pressure16 bar / 232 psi / 1600 kPa / 16.3 kg/cm²
- Inflation Flow400 l/min (1) / 76 l/min (2)
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply
- (2) - @ 5.5 bar Compressor