PCL's ACCURA D10 Tire Inflator includes trusted, reliable "menu-driven" units found on petrol forecourts throughout the world.
Suitable for petrol filling stations, the electronic preset units capture new digital technology in a modern, aesthetic design, offering repetitive accuracy, reduced maintenance, and limited lifestyle costs.
The easy-to-use ACCURA D10 Tire Inflator includes a wall-mounted range and pedestal unit, as well as a forecourt self-contained unit with retractable air and water reels.
All use auto-start inflation and a "default to safe" setting. These units provide the user with greater safety, increased fuel economy, and extended tire life.
Features & Benefits
- Modern design, contemporary graphics, and user friendly air provision
- Plug and play - tire inflator with 3 pre-selectable application modes
- Low lifetime costs - long product life with robust design and proven electronics
- Low and simple maintenance with excellent diagnostics
- Customization to meet individual needs and applications
- Guaranteed accuracy with individual testing
- Electronic pressure preset
- Auto-start inflation
- Clear display for easier readability
- Default to safe-setting
- Robust, reliable, and modern design with die-cast aluminium housing
- Ceramic sensor - accuracy to +/-0.5% of full scale reading
- 230v, 100/120v and 12v versions
- Accurately inflates using hoses up to 164 ft.
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- Wall or pedestal mounting
- For the Tire User / Fleet Manager
- Reduced tire wear extending tire life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tire-related incidents
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217
- Complies toBS EN 12645:2014
- GermanPTB 18.08/04.01 (Single and Dual Screen)
- FrenchF-06-H-157 (Dual Screen)
- Portuguese245.30.04.3.14 (Single Screen)
- Spanish111063001 (Single Screen)
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217 (to +/- 0.5% of full scale reading)
- Reading Accuracy1 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure232 psi
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply