The latest Slimline Air and Water Tower range is designed to meet the pressing demands of the modern petrol forecourt.
The new design of the Slimline Air and Water Towers provide an attractive and stylish appearance.
The stainless steel and/or painted cabinets have the ability to resist the harsh environment while keeping the unit looking clean. All components, from the housing, to the tire inflator, to the hoses, and even the radiator filler are built for ease of use, reliability and extended life.
The system offers flexibility with the ability to incorporate a compressor inside the unit. Therefore, it's capable of functioning whether main air is available or not.
Features & Benefits
- Low life-cycle costs
- Easy to operate for the road user
- Suitable where main air is not available
- Default to safe setting
- Audible and visual end-of-cycle signals
- Stainless steel, plain, or painted cabinets
- 30 mm LCD transflective backlit screen as standard
- Screen-wash options available for all units
- Alternative tire valve connectors available for all units (short-stem twin hold-on as standard)
- 10 bar alternative compressors available for all applicable units (5.5 bar as standard)
- Built-in nitrogen generator option available for the units without internal compressor
- Complies toExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- GermanPTB 18.08/00.03, 18.08/05.03 & 18.08/04.01 (single and dual screen)
- FrenchF-06-H-157 (dual screen)
- Portuguese245.30.04.0.14 (single screen)
- Spanish111063001 (single screen)
- Accuracy+/- 0.5% of full scale reading
- Maximum Inflation Pressure10 bar / 145 psi / 999 kPa / 10 kg/cm²
- Display Resolution1 psi
- Operating Temperature-4°F to 158°F
- IP RatingIP44
- Maximum Inlet Pressure232 psi
- Inflation Flow400 l/min (1) / 76 l/min (2)
- Air Hose Length33 ft
- Water Hose Length33 ft
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply
- (2) - @ 5.5 bar Compressor